Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2215 Hunter Creek Drive, Charleston
LOWCOUNTRY HOME FEATURES EAT IN KITCHEN WITH ISLAND, CORIAN COUNTERTOPS AND CUSTOM CABINETS/X-LARGE. PLENTY OF STORAGE SPACE. WALK IN PANTRY. OAK FIREPLACE IN FAMILY ROOM WITH HAND PAINTED TILES. FROG COULD BE 4TH BEDROOM, STUDY OR OFFICE. FABULOUS DECK OVERLOOKING PRIVATE BACK YARD.
- MLS® #19018047
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,635
- Square Footage2635.00
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Privacy Fenc
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website65
- Address2215 Hunter Creek Drive
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- SubdivisionHickory Hill Plantation
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Slate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Blown, Skylight, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGreat Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDrayton Hall
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeAgentOwned Charleston Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.