Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2174 Brown Pelican Lane, Charleston
Move-in ready!! Handsome hardwood floors and an abundance of windows are featured throughout the main living areas. A beautiful open kitchen with tile backsplash, granite-topped island, and 42'' cabinets overlooks the dining area and family room. A cozy fireplace adorns the family room, and a rear screened porch neighbors a private first-floor master suite. Oak tread stairs lead to a loft flex space upstairs, as well as three bedrooms each with its own walk-in-closet.
- MLS® #19018550
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,327
- Square Footage2327.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesGated Comm, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesHERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website61
- Address2174 Brown Pelican Lane
- AreaFolly Beach Area to Battery Island
- SubdivisionSol Legare Preserve
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- FireplacesLiving Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleJames Island
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing OfficeAshton Charleston Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.