Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2604-2606 Palm Boulevard, Isle of Palms
2604 Palm & 2606 Palm offer a compound on the oceanfront, with 2 houses, on a 2.5 acre beach site. The grounds are expansive, with rolling dunes, lush palms, live oak & unparalleled views. Completely enclosed privacy fences & lawns that are simply not found beachfront. Healthy property & rare opportunity to own two homes, for your family's enjoyment, or paired with lucrative rental options. Rent one, stay in other, switch between them- both properties are designed as classic American beach homes. 2606 Palm is one of the oldest homes on the island, elevated & expanded with flanking east & west wings. Meanwhile, 2604 Palm is newly renovated Ilderton home, designed as a classic lowcountry beach house with sleek & refined finishes reminiscent of life on a yacht. Enjoy a rare island compound.
- MLS® #19018714
- Full Baths10
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,580
- Square Footage7580.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCottage, Traditional
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Elevator Shaft, Full Fr Prch, Privacy Fenc, In Grd Pool in yard, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony, Pool - Elevated, Some Storm Wnd/Doors
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Beach Front, Ocean View, 2-5 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website148
- Address2604-2606 Palm Boulevard
- Area44 - Isle of Palms
- CityIsle of Palms
- Zip Code29451
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Window Treatments - Some, Wet Bar, Ceiling - Beamed, Elevator Shaft
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySullivan's Island
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.