Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
32 Harleston Place, Charleston
Built in 1999 this home has the charm of the older Charleston homes yet with all the modern conveniences. There is a 2 car garage w/ plenty of storage and an elevator from garage to the 2nd floor. Roof is 5 years old. Cement plank siding requires less painting and does not deteriorate. Vinyl clad high impact, energy saving windows. Whole house generator. New hot water heater. Security system. Home appliances in the kitchen & laundry rooms were replaced 5 years ago. Family room has gas log fireplace and opens to a private deck. The Charleston garden has an enclosed patio with covered seating. This is a very friendly neighborhood.HOA is $200/year. Everything in the house is for sale for $50,000 excluding a few items.
- MLS® #19019095
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,604
- Square Footage2604.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Elevators, Trash Pickup, Bus Line
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Cement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBrick Fence, Deck, Gutters, Iron Fence, Lawn Irriga., Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website114
- Address32 Harleston Place
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionHarleston Place
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs
- Stories3 Story
- Listing OfficeSouthern Investments, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.