Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 - 214 Calhoun Street, Charleston
Terrific ground floor unit in the Historic Frederick Shaffer House. This condo boasts a screened porch and gardens, as well as an open floor plan with master suite and a second bedroom and full bathroom. The original warm heart-pine floors, exposed brick fireplaces and details along with the modern amenities in the kitchen and baths make this a wonderful place to call home full time or as a second home. Gated parking at back of building off Pitt street offers one included parking space. This is a truly charming home in a great location!
- MLS® #19020061
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage945
- Square Footage945.00
- Year Built1834
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium, Flat
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesMetal F/encl, Gutters, Iron Fence, Patio, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- Days on Website69
- Address1 - 214 Calhoun Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- SubdivisionFredrick Shaffer House
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Bedroom, Two
- Stories1 Story
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.