Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
210 Palmetto Village Circle, Moncks Corner
NEW PAINT!! Amazing, Spectacular, OMG and a brand new HVAC unit to go with it!! That is what your friends and family will say when they visit you in this home. The photos cannot do this home justice-the paint colors are perfect with the floors and custom door color and natural lighting in the home. The landscaping and exterior is gorgeous with its full front porch and classic southern feel. Like a true classic floorplan, you are welcomed at the front door with a soaring 2-story ceiling flanked by a formal living room/office on one side and a formal dining room on the other side. The back of the home has a large living room that is open to the huge kitchen with an eat-in dining area and eat-at bar. There is also an island, lots of cabinets and counter-space and a pantry.On the main floor, you will also find a beautiful master suite with tray ceiling and amazing bathroom with a double-sink vanity, separate tub, over-sized shower, water closet and huge walk-in closet. Upstairs, 3 additional bedrooms has large closets, two with walk-in closets, a linen closet, a full bathroom with a double-sink vanity and a separate water closet with a shower/tub combo. Off the kitchen, a large screened-in porch connects to a recently installed patio that is perfect for entertaining and plenty of yard to enjoy, all enclosed by a wooden-privacy fence. The gate out the backyard connects to the community sidewalks which is perfect for riding bikes or taking walks. The community features plenty of amenities including a pool, walking trails and play parks. Buyer to verify anything deemed important.
- MLS® #19020099
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,500
- Square Footage2500.00
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Neighborhood Pool, Other, Play Park, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Other, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Inside, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website102
- Address210 Palmetto Village Circle
- Area72 - G.Cr/M. Cor. Hwy 52-Oakley-Cooper River
- SubdivisionSpring Grove
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Other, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeThe Real Estate Firm
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.