Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
118 - 2244 Ashley Crossing Drive, Charleston
Check out this one bedroom, 1.5 bath condo - it overlooks the pool and has GARAGE PARKING! You will love the kitchen with granite counter-tops, black appliance package, tile back-splash, 42 inch cabinets, and breakfast bar. There is also a pantry, and this floor plan offers a full sized laundry room. Tiled kitchen, baths, and laundry. Living room has lovely upgrades including plantation shutters and hardwood floors. Master bedroom has huge walk-in closet. Ceiling fans in living room, master bedroom, and patio. You will immediately notice a difference at the Arboretum beginning with the steel foundation system, secured building entries, conditioned interior corridors, and elevator access to all floors.The Arboretum offers maintenance free living at an affordable price withgreat amenities. The clubhouse features include the Great Room, Conference Room and Business Center. Very convenient location to I-526, Boeing, St. Francis Hospital, and MUSC.
- MLS® #19020290
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage932
- Square Footage932.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio
- Lot DescriptionInside
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website69
- Address118 - 2244 Ashley Crossing Drive
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- StoriesMulti Story
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeElaine Brabham and Associates
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.