Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
A - 19 Reid Street, Charleston
Gorgeous new construction in a great walk-able area of downtown. East side is a trendy up and coming part of downtown Charleston. Come be a part of this vibrant energy. 2400 sq ft, 3-4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms. White shaker cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances. Built in pantry and custom lighting. Two off street parking spaces. This home has a large flex room on the 3rd level that can be used for an additional family room or another bedroom.
- MLS® #19020720
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Square Footage2400.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup, Bus Line
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Stucco, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Privacy Fenc, Porch - Front Porch
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website127
- AddressA - 19 Reid Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- Zip Code29403
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleHaut Gap
- Listing OfficeThe Boulevard Company, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.