Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2300 Sunfish Circle, Charleston
Surrounded by marsh & tidal waterways, Oak Island is nestled one mile from the sandy coastline at Folly Beach. Enjoy deluxe coastal living in this 2014 custom home with relaxing water views! Rock on your porch swing off the master bedroom & take in the sunrise over marsh waters toward Folly Beach. Sip sweet tea on the expansive screened porch off the designer kitchen & watch the sunset over James Island's waterways. The corner lot is surrounded by swaying palms & backs to a tranquil wooded area. A circle drive, wide side drive, & 6 car garage create ample, stress-free parking options. Wash the beach away in the private outdoor shower! The metal roof, custom cabinetry, specialty decking, showers, flooring, kitchen & baths all contribute to the WOW factor! Don't miss the finished workshop!
- MLS® #19021618
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,365
- Square Footage2365.00
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Contemporary
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage, 5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, 4 Car Garage, 5 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Elevator Shaft, Stoop, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-De-Sac, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre, Marshview
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website111
- Address2300 Sunfish Circle
- Area22 - Folly Beach to Battery Island
- SubdivisionOak Island
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Converted Garage
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, One, Other
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX FullSail, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.