Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1244 Gilmore Road, Charleston
This great home is perfect for a new family or downsizing! It's low maintenance with it's brick exterior and vinyl eaves. Beautiful oak hardwoods throughout most of the home. Tile kitchen with granite counter-tops and a bay window looking onto the large fenced-in backyard. Great room has vaulted ceilings and a brick wood burning fireplace. There's a separate laundry room and door to walk-in room over garage storage (could be enclosed for another room). 1 car garage. 3 carpeted bedrooms with nicely sized closets. Home has newer roof, HVAC, and hot water heater. No HOA or Flood required. Neighborhood has a voluntary fee of $50.00/year. Freshly painted and cleaned ready for it's new owner. So close to town, interstates, shopping, and Charlestowne Landing.
- MLS® #19021762
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,362
- Square Footage1362.00
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPart'l Fence, Patio, Storm Doors, Porch - Front Porch, Metal F/encl, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website110
- Address1244 Gilmore Road
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- SubdivisionOld Towne Acres
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- FireplacesGreat Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementarySt. Andrews
- MiddleC E Williams
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeElaine Brabham and Associates
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.