Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
39 Meeting Street, Charleston
39 Meeting Street, built for the St. Michael's Church Rectory C. 1766, is a truly beautiful and unique property that has spanned over two and half centuries of Charleston's history. While preserving the historical beauty of the home, the sellers have updated and added to its comfort and functionality. Nearly 7,000 square feet of living space include six bedrooms, two kitchens, formal dining, elevator, sitting areas and offices. Set back from the street, this home is wonderfully placed for privacy inside and out. The beautifully manicured garden winding through the property offers a true Charleston experience while the pool and home additions make it perfect for enjoying peaceful afternoons and entertaining guests.Complete with wine cellar, off street parking, guests rooms and living space, out building and spacious closets throughout make this the perfect home for those seeking the charm and beauty that is historical Charleston.
- MLS® #19022285
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,644
- Square Footage6644.00
- Year Built1766
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Gutters, Iron Fence, Lawn Irriga., Privacy Fenc, In Grd Pool in yard, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website111
- Address39 Meeting Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionSouth of Broad
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorWood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar, Skylight, Wine Cellar
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- FireplacesBedroom, Dining Room, Family Rm, Gas Logs, Great Rm, Living Rm, Wood Burning, Den, Three +
- Stories3 Story
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.