Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 - 4006 Radcliffe Place Drive, Charleston
Abundant Natural Light,Open floor plan with eat in kitchen, or private dining. Spacious Dual Master Bedrooms, his and hers closets. Large windows to enjoy Mature Live Oaks. Tiger wood flooring, Freshly painted throughout. Large Attached Garage with bonus area approx 650 sq ft. Perfect for game room or private studio. Shows extremely well. Trendy yet private complex. You can walk to the store, local coffee shop, and restaurants.
- MLS® #19022559
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,338
- Square Footage1338.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondominium, Townhouse
- AmenitiesLawn Maint Incl, Other, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage, Off-st Prkng
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage, Off-st Prkng
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Strg/outbldg, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Privacy Fenc
- Days on Website106
- Address2 - 4006 Radcliffe Place Drive
- Area12 - West of the Ashley Outside I-526
- SubdivisionRadcliffe Place
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories3 Story
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeEXP Realty LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.