Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
33 Darlington Avenue, Charleston
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath House in Wagener Terrace - Downtown- 1544 SQFT- Cute house on quiet street- Great location on the Charleston peninsula- Steps from Hampton Park & local restaurants- Beautiful hardwood floors on first floor living area- Separate living room, dining room & family room- Large set of french doors between living room & family room- Kitchen has plenty of cabinet & counter space- Back yard with mature trees for shade- Front porch for relaxing - Driveway for off-street parking- Washer & dryer connections- Convenient to shopping & restaurants- Pets negotiable- No smoking- Available now
- MLS® #19022782
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,544
- Square Footage1544.00
- Year Built1940
- Days on Website111
- Address33 Darlington Avenue
- Area52 - Peninsula Charleston Outside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionWagener Terrace
- Zip Code29403
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing OfficeCharleston Home Rentals
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.