Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
132 Etiwan Park Street, Charleston
Charming lowcountry-inspired design, nice renovations, great living spaces. Downstairs MBR suite, refreshed in-suite bathroom. Kitchen has all new stainless steel appliances, granite counters, backsplash; new tile in kitchen & eat-in areas. Opens to family/great room & its cozy fireplace. Back screened porch access from family room or back kitchen door. Refinished hardwoods down; newer hardwoods up. All hard floors, no carpet! 3 BRs up, front one w/outside balcony access - great BR, or office/flex space. Interior inside walls are noise-insulated. Alley access to 2-car garage in back. Small yard/great location; 7-acre Etiwan Park is out front, serene pond across the back alley. Love the Daniel Island walk/ride-able lifestyle; 26 miles of trails; quaint shops; events; more. Make it HOME!
- MLS® #19022983
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,440
- Square Footage2440.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single, Cottage, Traditional
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch - Front Porch, Deck, Wood F/encl, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionOther
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website74
- Address132 Etiwan Park Street
- Area77 - Daniel Island
- SubdivisionDaniel Island
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted
- FireplacesOne, Family Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDaniel Island
- MiddleDaniel Island
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.