Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 Short Street, Charleston
Lovely home just north of Broad. with many original features. Home boasts 4 fireplaces, heart pine floors, high ceilings and stylish built-ins. The large living room is perfect for entertaining with wet bar, wine cooler & bar frig with a pass-thru to the kitchen. Double french doors open to the delightful walled garden with a tranquil fountain and shaded arbor. The second level features a spacious master suite with an adjacent sitting room. The bath has double vanities, a large therapeutic tub, separate shower and water closet. This suite has laundry, two large closets and a small deck overlooking the garden. A guest en-suite bedroom with wood burning fireplace complete this level.Stairs to the attic area offer hobby or storage space. Off street parking for 2 cars.
- MLS® #19023587
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,284
- Square Footage2284.00
- Year Built1870
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Extra Storag, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBrick Fence, Deck, Iron Fence, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Patio, Spcl Lights, Stoop
- Lot DescriptionInside
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Days on Website68
- Address12 Short Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionHarleston Village
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Den, Dining Room, Gas Logs, Living Rm, Three +, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.