Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1910 Capri Drive, Charleston
Fish, shrimp and crab right out of your backyard! Boat? No problem. Navigable water in creek (leads to Stono River) 3 hrs after low tide. Neighborhood boat ramp. New roof (2 yrs), new HVAC downstairs (2 years), new HVAC upstairs (09/24/19)new windows and doors. Garage converted into a ''man cave''! Flood insurance $3000/yr. Policy may be assumable.
- MLS® #19023745
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,491
- Square Footage2491.00
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website66
- Address1910 Capri Drive
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- SubdivisionCapri Isle
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorLaminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesDen, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryStono Park
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeCommercial Investment Group LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.