Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1518 Saint Helenas Point, Charleston
Large brick ranch on the marsh with beautiful Lowcountry views of the creek. The single-story home has a traditional floor plan with hardwood floors throughout and a formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, sunroom and large family room with vaulted ceilings and fireplace. There are two bedrooms down plus a frog. Large space adjacent to guest bath was originally the 3rd bedroom. 3.5 baths and almost 3,000 square feet of interior living space. Recent updates include 7 year old architectural 30 year shingle roof and Newer HVAC system in 2015. The large .53 acre lot is incredibly private with mature trees, marsh/river/creek views, and two raised brick patios. Great opportunity to update and upgrade to make your own!
- MLS® #19023839
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,869
- Square Footage2869.00
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Hcap Eqpd, Part'l Fence, Patio, Screen Porch, Stoop, Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Marshfront, Marshview, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website98
- Address1518 Saint Helenas Point
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- SubdivisionWest Ashley Plantation
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Converted Garage, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Hcap Eqpd
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryOrange Grove
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeThe Cassina Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.