Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
306 - 5 Gadsdenboro Street, Charleston
**Much more than a Luxury Condo, fall in love with the Community & Lifestyle The Gadsden has to offer** Enjoy truly Low Maintenance & Worry Free Living, with Luxury Amenities at your fingertips. **Featuring the only Private Rooftop Amenities in Charleston, enjoy a Private Pool, Grilling Areas, & Fire Pits, while soaking up a Low Country Sunset** The Gadsden also offers Secured Private Parking, State of the Art Fitness Center, Community Shared Jeeps & Golf Carts, Concierge Service, Dog Wash Station & so much more! Enjoy drinks with neighbors on the Rooftop, stroll to world renowned Restaurants on East Bay Street or take a Gadsden Golf Cart to cruise around Downtown. **This highly desired Third Floor unit with a Private Porch, Water Views & Open Layout is sure to impress**Don't miss your chance to get into The Gadsden at $625,000- currently the most affordable unit in building! As you enter the unit you will be greeted with High End Finishes such as, Hardwood Floors, Quartz Countertops, Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances, 9ft. Ceilings & more, all hand picked by Awarded Cortney Bishop Design. **Enjoy the stately Master Suite with more Water Views, Walk in Tiled Shower & Walk in Closet with Washer/Dryer** Located steps from East Bay Street, enjoy the convenience of walking to the Best Dining, Shopping and Entertainment that Charleston offers! This Property checks all the boxes for Luxury Living in one of the Countries most Desirable Cities!
- MLS® #19025942
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage822
- Square Footage822.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Other, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Bus Line
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Lawn Irriga., In Grd Pool in yard, Pool - Elevated, Storm Doors, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Ocean View, River View, 0 - .5 Acre, High
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website62
- Address306 - 5 Gadsdenboro Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Hcap Eqpd, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- StoriesHigh Rise, 1 Story
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing OfficeERA Wilder Realty Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.