Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
175 Larissa Drive, Charleston
Welcome to this Move-in Ready 3BR/2.5BA West Ashley Home, Located in the Well-Established Neighborhood of The Commons at Grand Oaks with Easy Access to Bees Ferry & Ashley River Road! ** Enter this Adorable Home from the Covered Front Porch to Discover Gorgeous Hardwood Flooring that Flows throughout the Bright Open Concept ** The Updated Eat-In Kitchen boasts Granite Countertops, Recessed Lighting, Stainless Steel Appliances including a Gas Range, Sizable Pantry, and a Large Kitchen Island with a Sink and Breakfast Bar! ** The Spacious Master En Suite features a Large Walk-in Closet, and the Other Two Bedrooms Share an Adjoining Jack-and-Jill Bathroom ** This Home comes Equipped with a Two Storage Units (a Rarity in this Neighborhood), a Dedicated Laundry Room, and an Oversized Back Patiowith a Private Wooded Barrier ** The Commons at Grand Oaks provides Homeowners with a Neighborhood Pool and is Located Less than 2 Miles from Shadowmoss Golf Course.
- MLS® #19025958
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,429
- Square Footage1429.00
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Patio, Strg/outbldg, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionWooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website68
- Address175 Larissa Drive
- Area12 - West of the Ashley Outside I-526
- SubdivisionGrand Oaks Plantation
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDrayton Hall
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.