Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
402 - 21 George Street, Charleston
Fabulous location between King and Meeting. Great open living space with soaring ceiling in living and dining areas. Loft area with half bath could serve as third bedroom. Current owner has just repainted and it looks like brand new. Top floor of living space in 21 George with balcony looking toward King Street roof tops. Building exterior has been refurbished with roof replaced in 2019. Fitness room located on ground floor. Roof top garden access from 4th floor offers view of Historic Charleston. Park your car in the secured garage and walk to the best Charleston has to offer!!
- MLS® #19026017
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,306
- Square Footage1306.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website60
- Address402 - 21 George Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionGeorge And Society
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- StoriesMulti Story, 2 Story
- Listing OfficeCarriage Properties LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.