Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2690 Colonel Harrison Drive, Johns Island
Tradd plan on a gorgeous river view home site. Open floor plan with fireplace, beautiful gourmet kitchen with quartz counter tops, double ovens, gas cook top and stainless hood . Spacious downstairs master bedroom and bath to include a free standing tub and a large shower with frameless door and rain fall shower head. Upstairs you will find a large loft, 3 bedrooms and 3 full bath. 2 car garage with plenty of space for 3+ cars. Come and see it today. Estimated completion date January 2020
- MLS® #19026566
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,851
- Square Footage2851.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesDock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesHERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, River View, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website31
- Address2690 Colonel Harrison Drive
- Area23 - Johns Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing OfficeLennar Carolinas, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.