Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3087 Maritime Forest Drive, Johns Island
Quite a find in the lovely gated community of Kiawah River Estates. A mini maritime forest welcomes you in the front and huge golf course views impress in the back! Seeking a 'right-sized' home that checks all the boxes? Open floor plan? Check! Kitchen open to living room? Check! Nice private guest rooms? Check! Bonus room with half bath? Check! Screened porch? Check! Open Deck? Check! Gated yard? Check! Beautiful sunsets? Check! Short walk to golf clubhouse and dock? Check! Amenities rich community? Check! Option to join Kiawah Governor's Club and/or Seabrook Island Club? Check! Near beach, shopping and dining? Check! Come see this home soon before someone else ''checks'' it off the market! Recent improvements include: roof, HVAC, driveway (tabby!), garage door, gutters and more!
- MLS® #19027048
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,425
- Square Footage2425.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOther, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOther, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Metal F/encl, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Screen Porch, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, On Golf Crse, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website21
- Address3087 Maritime Forest Drive
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionKiawah River Estates
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Connection, Great Rm, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.