Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1459 Harbor Mist Court, Charleston
Lovely home on a quiet cul-de-sac in the Peninsula, featuring an open concept kitchen and living area with vaulted ceilings. The screened-in porch leads to a large fenced-in backyard which borders the woods, creating a peaceful sense of nature and privacy. The generous owner's suite is spacious with a garden tub and ample closet space. Two guest bedrooms and a bathroom are located on the other side of the home, granting the kids or guests their own private wing. The home has the perfect mix of open space and private space for comfortable single-floor living. The Peninsula is great for families with walking and biking trails, a neighborhood pool, new schools nearby and a brand new shopping center. 20 minutes to the beach, 20 minutes to the airport. This could be your next home!
- MLS® #19027398
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,619
- Square Footage1619.00
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website23
- Address1459 Harbor Mist Court
- Area78 - Wando/Cainhoy
- SubdivisionThe Peninsula
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGreat Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.