Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1667 Dotterers Run, Charleston
Beautiful home located on a corner lot. Inviting front porch which has plenty room. Home sits on a half of acre and backs up to wetlands. Huge second story master suite with its private balcony and built in bookshelves give the room character. Large closet is a dream. First floor has an inviting back deck perfect for some quiet time spent reading which overlooks backyard. This is a must see!
- MLS® #19027556
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,144
- Square Footage2144.00
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Wetlands, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website50
- Address1667 Dotterers Run
- Area12 - West of the Ashley Outside I-526
- SubdivisionForest Lakes Extension
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesGreat Rm
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.