Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
465 Rainbow Acres Drive, Moncks Corner
A country estate with open fields surrounded by traditional horse-farm fencing all overlooking a gorgeous pond in a small community right off of Cooper Store, a short drive to the interstate, Volvo, Cane Bay, Summerville and Moncks Corner, is a rare opportunity to see for sale. Everything about this property was meticulously completed on the inside and out. You will fall in love with the views from the amazing kitchen with granite countertops, huge eat-at island, built-in desk and storage, and custom cabinetry. This space opens to a deck which is partially covered and filled with landscape lighting. Back inside, the living room is open to the kitchen and features a full stone wall. A formal dining room adjoins the beautiful foyer with an amazing wood staircase.Downstairs, you will also find a master suite that is massive with his and hers closets, built-in cabinets for storage and a private bath with his and hers vanities covered in granite, linen pantry and a walk-in stone-floored shower with seamless glass doors and every kind of shower head and sprays you could design. Another bedroom on the first floor also has wood laminate flooring and is a large space next to a recently remodeled bathroom. The home has two staircases, one leads to two additional bedrooms plus a loft area and private bath. The other staircase is more private and has a large room at the top of the stairs which makes a perfect office. There is also walk-in storage in all of the upstairs bedrooms. In addition to the two-car carport is a 2-car garage which features a large shower for your pets. There are no restrictions, so bring your boat or RV. Buyer to verify any information deemed important.
- MLS® #19027720
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,414
- Square Footage3414.00
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Horse Farm
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Central TV Antenna, Horses O.k., Other, RV, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage, 2 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage, 2 Car Carport
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Brick Veneer, Other
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Other, Part'l Fence, Patio, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High, Inside, Lakefront, Lake view, Level, Other, Pond, Pond Site, W/f-shallow, 1/2 -1 Acre, 1-2 Acres, 2-5 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website70
- Address465 Rainbow Acres Drive
- Area76 - Moncks Corner Above Oakley Rd
- SubdivisionRainbow Acres
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Beamed, Kitchen Island, Other, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesDen, Family Rm, Great Rm, Living Rm, One, Other
- Stories2 Story, Other
- Listing OfficeThe Real Estate Firm
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.