Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
744 Jim Isle Drive Drive, Charleston
Deep water home on James Island Creek. To Charleston Harbor by water - 5 minutes. Close to City - Drive to downtown 10 minutes! Renovated with many upgrades - personal home of General Contractor. Crown Molding, Heart Pine Flooring and woodwork a must see. Extensive large walk in closets in every bedroom, with 2 walk in closets in both upstairs bedrooms. All walk- in attic space that can be easily converted into additional living space. White picket fence surrounds front yard with privacy fencing down side lot lines. Mature landscaping with camelias in all colors and varieties. Back yard overlooks marsh and City of Charleston. Oak draped meandering walkway to the deep water dock on James Island Creek.
- MLS® #19030153
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,930
- Square Footage3930.00
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Hot Tubs, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, Wood F/encl, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Patio, Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, River Access, W/frnt-deep, 1/2 -1 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website23
- Address744 Jim Isle Drive Drive
- Area21 - James Island
- SubdivisionBattery Point
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Unfrog, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, One, Other
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryHarbor View
- MiddleJames Island
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing OfficeEasterlin Company
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.