Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac off Corinne St. within a few blocks from King St., College of Charleston, MUSC, Charleston School of Law, and Marion Sq., this newer 3-story home with 2 off-street parking spots is as convenient and functional as it is charming. Enjoy the southern breeze and the sounds of the Holy City through french doors to a piazza, terrace, or balcony in every main living space and bedroom. The metal roof, Hardiplank siding, and wood/tile flooring provide low-maintenance quality to appreciate. High-ceilings, crown molding & pendant lighting offer style to appeal to any taste. Take a 5 min. stroll for a night out on King St. or walk 2 min. to unwind in a nearby park. Whether you are looking for convenience, comfort, quality, or a solid investment, this property has it all!Additional features include:
- First floor includes a spacious family room, a large kitchen and a powder room; Second floor includes two bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bath, a laundry closet, and a piazza; Third floor includes the master bedroom suite, a rooftop terrace, and a desk/study nook.
- Family room has tall ceilings, crown molding, wood flooring, and french doors to a Juliet balcony overlooking the shady courtyard in back.
- Light-filled kitchen features wood flooring, stainless steel appliances, Corian counters, ample cabinet storage and counter prep space, a large island with an electric cooktop, an eat-in area, and french doors to a Juliet balcony.
- The Master bedroom suite on the 3rd floor features wood flooring, vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet, an ensuite bath, and french doors to access a roomy and private rooftop terrace.
- 2nd floor bedrooms are generously-sized with crown molding, wood flooring, and high ceilings. Each bedroom has french doors that open to either a Juliet balcony or a piazza. The piazza has plenty of room for conversational seating or lounge chairs and is accessible through the hallway as well.
- All appliances convey, including, but not limited to the stainless steel refrigerator and stacked Samsung Washer & Dryer convey.
- Some furnishings in the common living areas of the family room, kitchen, and porches may convey (ask for details).
- HVAC new in 2017.
- Additional security features include Ring Doorbell, motion-sensor activated flood lights, and multi-point lock systems on exterior doors.
- Property has rental income potential of $3,200-$3,300+/mo. and the potential to produce annual gross income of $38,400-$39,600. Additional details are available upon request.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty Charleston are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.