About 20 Old Summer House Road
This beautiful property offers a Lowcountry lifestyle just minutes from Downtown Charleston. Deepwater dock with a 20,000 lb boatlift and a 40' floater has over 6' of water at low tide on Ellis Creek, with unimpeded access to Charleston Harbor. Elegant great room features a 4-panel disappearing sliding door system, merging the interior with the screened porch. Entertainers dream kitchen includes a Sub-Zero refrigerator, 48'' Wolf Range, double wall oven, 2 farm sinks and 2 dishwashers. First floor main suite features a brand new bathroom with steam shower, 2 walk-in closets, fireplace, and outdoor access. Notable features include a home office, movie theater, exercise room, outdoor kitchen overlooking the pool, 4 garage bays and a rooftop cupola with sweeping views across Charleston Harbor* Custom home with over 6,000 square feet constructed in 2015.
* Located in exclusive Point Verona, a small gated community off Harbor View Road.
* Neighborhood was part of a historic homesite, chosen over 200 years ago for its harbor breezes and proximity to town. Grand oaks are located throughout the neighborhood.
* 5 Bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms and 2 half baths.
* First floor main suite includes, 2 walk-in closets, sitting area, gas fireplace, access to the screened porch and a brand new bathroom with a steam shower.
* Large great room with a coffered ceiling connects to the screened porch by means of a 4-panel disappearing glass door which slides all the way into the wall.
* Gas fireplace in the great room includes a hearth and surround made with historic brick salvaged from the original home which sat on Point Verona.
* Screened porch overlooks the beautifully landscaped yard and pool, Ellis Creek, the Charleston Harbor and beyond.
* Chef's delight kitchen has professional grade appliances including a Sub-Zero refrigerator, 48" Wolf range with pot filler and two ovens, additional double wall oven, ice-maker, two farm sinks, two dishwashers and an appliance garage.
* Breakfast room and keeping room overlooking Ellis Creek.
* Formal dining room will easily accommodate a table for 10 or more.
* Large private office or library with wood paneled walls and built-in bookshelves.
* Second floor family room with a wet-bar and drinks refrigerator/ice maker
* 9-Seat movie theater with a 5.1 surround sound system.
* Sonos sound system with built-in speakers in the public areas of the home, the main suite, in both 2nd floor creekside bedrooms and on the creekside porches.
* Third floor cupola offers sweeping 360-degree views including the Charleston Peninsula, Ravenel Bridge, the Old Village of Mt. Pleasant, Sullivan's Island and the Charleston Harbor.
* This home includes full size laundry rooms on both the first and second floors.
* 3 Stop Elevator.
* Built-in Generac generator.
* Andersen Impact Rated (IR) windows.
* IPE decking and stairs.
* Standing seam metal roof.
* AE Flood zone.
* Private dock on Ellis Creek/James Island Creek, with a 17'x17' pierhead, 10'x40' floater and a brand new 20,000 lb boatlift.
* Over 6' of water at low tide and no bridges to impede your access to the Charleston Harbor.
* Very private elegant yard with several grand oaks, landscape lighting, heated saltwater pool with Pebbletec finish and an outdoor kitchen.
* Landscaping irrigation is on a separate water meter.
* 4 Car garage.
* Climate controlled exercise room.
* Climate controlled storage room.
* Lot has brick and metal fencing all around including a new secondary gate at the driveway entrance.
* All of this with breath-taking views of the sunrise and sunset, while located only minutes from Downtown Charleston via the James Island Connector or by boat! Also only 15 minutes by boat to the ocean.
A $2,500 Lender Credit is available and will be applied towards the buyer's closing costs and pre-paids if the buyer chooses to use the seller's preferred lender. This credit is in addition to any negotiated seller concessions.